SineCraft v13.1 Minecraft Texture packs

Nov 30, 2011

SineCraft v13.1 Minecraft Texture packs
This is my first 'from scratch' Minecraft texture pack. I guess it would best fit into the 'simple texture pack' category. At first glance it's loaded with simple and minimalist designs. On further inspection you might see a little modernism thrown in for good measure. But if you look very closely you might find that this pack is more than meets the eye.

In any case, I wanted to create a pack where each block could be easily identified. The color palette and some of the block designs are inspired by Doku's RPG texture set, and some of the items were inspired by vamediah's item set. I also ditched the normal Cobble style in favor of a brick style. Currently, terrain, items, and a complete GUI are included. I have also included support for the Aether's GUI.

It seems I accidentally left out the Nether Brick texture in v13, this has been corrected. I also fixed the outer frame for the Glass Pane. The Glass Panes themselves will not look correct when halved because of the way the blocks work, and I'd have to redesign the Glass block to fix it. I like the way the Glass currently is, so at this time there is no change.

Download SineCraft v13.1 Minecraft Texture packs : http://goo.gl/9I0Mc

No comments:

Post a Comment